Welcome to the Clouded Leopard’s Den! – A ‘Shark Tank’ style competition for Cloud Entrepreneurs
Do you have what it takes to impress the ‘Leopard’s'?
Top VCs, business angels and IT luminaries will select winners from the hottest pre-IPO cloud companies
If you are involved in Cloud Innovation you can enter!…Anything ranging from the plumbing, technical infrastructure, security to applications, wearables mobile devices, or business models.
So why should start-ups enter?…
- A panel of top VCs, business angels and IT luminaries will select winners from the hottest pre-IPO cloud companies
- Start-ups will receive immediate exposure to global press
- Start-ups will not have to spend excess amounts of money, it guarantees them free publicity
- Finalists will be mentored by a top VC or/and entrepreneur
- Finalists will gain global recognition from all the publicity received
- Winners will receive OCC membership for a year along with mentoring and privileged access to the OCC’s technical initiatives and developments such as the CloudE 1.0 reference architecture and OpenCloud Project lab facilities.
- Start-ups will have the opportunity to network with MEF and/or OCC at quarterly meetings
- Start-ups will be able to have their own input into technical committee meetings
“The Clouded Leopard’s Den 2015 will identify the next generation of cloud computing leaders. Innovation is driving the cloud, and the cloud is driving much of today’s tech industry, from mobile devices to data center technologies. The competition will spot the best innovators looking for their first A round financing to develop their ideas, as well as the players who need their B/C funding to drive products, solutions and go-to-market initiatives. The best of the best – we invite them all to The Clouded Leopard’s Den”